- Ken and Calvin cleaned the van, inside and out. It looks like we just drove it off the lot! Ken even took out the car seats and vacuumed out the raisins, M&M's and sand.
- I plan to ask for the same gift next year.
- Calvin came down the stairs this morning with a card. He ran to me saying, "Happy Mother's Day, Mommy! I got some mail for you."
- When I told Calvin, "I am so glad to be your mommy," he hugged me tightly and said, "I'm so glad, too."
- Ken arranged for a baby-sitter last night and took me out to dinner.
- I snuggled with Cal for a few minutes before he fell asleep. He wrapped his arms around my neck and then gently touched my face. So precious.
- Both boys gave me no shortage of opportunity to put my mothering to good use today. Most notably when Calvin hosed down the bathroom floor with pee pee.
- Teddy actually sat and read with me for about fifteen minutes. We read Touch and Feel Baby Animals at least a dozen times. (He's been far too busy for that lately, what with a fun big brother and quickly advancing gross motor skills.)
I love being Calvin and Teddy's Mommy!