Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A nice surprise

Last evening I was delivering food to one of my tables, and I noticed a beautiful woman with two of the most handsome boys walk into the restaurant. I love it when Kimberly and the boys visit me at work. The whole place lights up when they show up. All of the workers scramble to visit with Kimberly and Calvin and hold Teddy Dean.

When they leave Calvin will say something to make them laugh. Last night he said, "Goodbye Mr. Angry!" (a nickname I gave to one of my co-workers that likes to make people think he is an angry man, but actually, he is a teddy bear) and "Goodbye Ryanne, work hard."

Kimberly is quite a hit, too. She will bring in treats periodically, so everyone knows and loves her. I am always asked, "Is your wife going to send cake or marble squares or quesidillas (sp?) again soon?"

1 comment:

Chris said...

Proverbs 31:10
A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
You are a big winner Ken!
Chris