Friday, February 29, 2008

About Blogging

I wouldn't blame you if you just glanced at my post yesterday and decided not to read it. Who wants to read a big long block of text with no spaces?!

Here's the thing: I did finish elementary school (college, too), where I learned how to punctuate and put spaces between paragraphs.

Maybe someone can help me figure this out: when I type my post it looks one way, but when I publish a post, it sometimes looks completely different. I lose my spaces and indentations and my bullets become flowers. I like flowers, don't get me wrong, but I've never been one to add flowers and smiley faces and hearted dots to my writing.

I can assume this is a user error, so someone please tell me where I've erred.

2 comments:

Kacie said...

Hi Kim, your post from yesterday came through just fine on our computer. There weren't any flowers and it was formatted just fine.

Dyer Importance... said...

I have the same trouble. I usually see how it looks and then go back and re-edit it. About the bullets, I think that is connected with the background you selected. :) Try going into your settings to change it. Keep in mind that this advice is coming from someone who has spent roughly 8 hours on the phone the DELL since Saturday trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer!